27 February 2008

Acoustic Motorbike

Hi, I'm Kevin, the self appointed President-for-life of the Lanterne Rouge Cycling Club of Utah.
Well, with two posts already up on this blog, I guess I should explain its purpose.
I want to track my rides through the season to show the joy of bicycling and show how my family participates and enjoys getting involved with cycling.
Now, I'm not getting ready to ride the LOTOJA or compete seriously as a Cat 1 or pro racer. My wife is just starting to ride. My daughter is just riding in a trailer since she's barely a year old at this point. We just want to have fun and share that as we have it.
You'll probably see a bunch of short rides, rides on bike trails, a few short triathlons Nicole's entering, some cross training stuff, and some mountain bike or longer road rides I may try alone.
Anyway, I probably won't publish on any set schedule, and definitely not daily. This will just be as a ride strikes me or we find something new. I'll try to make the entries at least a little interesting.
We'll see where this goes. Hopefully I'll make at least one cycling season before I burn out…

No comments:

Post a Comment