22 September 2008

Mothers Talk

"We can work it out." Many artists have used this lyric, but I choose Tears for Fears over the Beatles since I reported the broken with Tears for Fears as well.
I got the replacement parts from Easton to fix my rear wheel. I got the hub reassembled in under 10 minutes and was half way ready to ride this week. Unfortunately, I also discovered a slit in the tire that I've not yet fixed, and it rained this morning. Wow, is this becoming an excuse blog? I really need to get back on the bike, and soon!
Tonight I should be able to get the tire swapped out and the bike put back into one piece so that I can bring it to work tomorrow and do some commuting this week. I've got the clothes ready to bring. I just need the motivation and final prep.
Time to get out the arm and leg warmers and booties for the morning lows in the low teens (celsius) and stuff them into a pocket for the return home in the upper-20s (again celsius). It's shaping up to be a glorious early autumn for riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment