02 September 2008

Cars

Gary Neumann's tribute to moving boxes seems appropriate today. I actually talked myself out of riding home tonight. I gathered half of what I need for a commute home, but left the bike at home (on purpose). I had a good excuse: I am already in the white shirt I need to wear to church meetings tonight. No reason to get another white shirt dirty. Then Thursday won't work either since my family will need two cars at home that night. Maybe I'll get one commute in this week on Wednesday night. Maybe.
Hmmm… Cars.
I've said it in an earlier post, but it bears repeating: Commuting by bike is not always the easy option. It just usually ends up being the rewarding option. Plus it saves on gas. I now just need to get motivated to get back onto the bike for that one ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment