25 June 2009

All Apologies

I need to apologize for some breaches of etiquette I've slipped into recently.

To start, I have passed several cyclists without acknowledging them. Now, I was not trying to snub anyone, but my attention was elsewhere while they passed. I noticed them as they cleared my 9-o'clock, but it was then too late to wave. I know that it's good karma to wave at other cyclists, and I try to do it; but sometimes you just don't notice them. Sorry.

Next, my postings as of late have been more sporadic that I would have liked. I had the thought for this post on Monday, but it's taken until now to put it up. Strangely, more time biking tends to correlate to less time blogging. And, lots of family time tends to interrupt a consistent (or in my case optimistic) blogging schedule. Sorry.

And finally, we had our boat out on the slalom course last weekend, and it may have looked like we were hogging the course, or trying to keep other people off of it. In reality, our boat was having a hard time. We'd start it up, back out into the lake, then it would kill. We'd have to wait a few minutes for it to start up again. I think some people thought we were being rude out there, but in reality we were just trying to get started to either run the course or get out of the way. Again, sorry.

Well, that's my apologies for now. I hope to not have to make many more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment